Self-Catered Property in Chatel
Chatel is a delightful village located on the French-Swiss border at the end of the magnificent Abondance Valley.
The village retains its traditional farming style and traditions, whilst offering the many facilities expected in a ski resort. The ski area is fully connected to the Portes du Soleil and is a great starting point for a ski holiday each day with easy access to numerous ski lifts including; Linga, Pre La Joux and Super Chatel.
The wider Abondance Valley consists of several smaller villages, all with their own charm and character and ski areas, some of which are connected to the main Portes du Soleil by lifts. Villages include La Chapelle d'Abondance and Abondance.
Chalet Pascal - Chatel
Chalet Pascal is a self-catering chalet situated opposite the Linga telecabine that gives you easy access to the whole Portes du Soleil ski area.
We have an in-resort manager who will help with any questions you have during your stay. He can organise ski hire, ski passes, babysitting etc.
The chalet is approximately 150m2, arranged over three floors and sleeps up to 10 people (max 6 adults, 4 children).
The chalet accommodation is flexible for either a party of 6 people (3 bedrooms) or if you are a larger party (max 6 adults 4 children) a fourth bedroom and shower room are available. In either case you will have sole occupancy.
Chalet Le Tadorne
Chalet Le Tadorne, Châtel, is a luxurious and spacious self-catered alpine chalet - sitting in this wonderful location in the Portes du Soleil. The property was completed in 2004; the design is that of a traditional wooden alpine chalet but finished with high quality contemporary features.
- Sleeps 14, in a 12 adult, 2 child mix spread over three floors.
- 4 bedrooms are all en suite with hairdryer and radio alarm.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Large dining area
- Sitting room with soft leather sofas, log burning fire, multimedia centre with TV, games console and surround sound system
- UK TV channels are available
- Ski storage and boot warming facilities
- Washing machine and drying cupboard
- Garage available for bike storage
- Outside terrace and decked areas
- Outdoor Canadian hot tub and sauna
Chalet Soleil - Alpine Majestic
Now catered and self-catered weeks available. Chalet Soleil was built and designed by the owners Ian and Joanne in 2012, it is an outstanding luxury chalet built in a traditional Alpine style. They have created the ultimate mountain retreat with huge open living spaces and our outdoor hot tub has spectacular views of both the Dents du Midi and the Mont de Grange. Chalet Soleil is owner run and boasts a large living room and stunning open log-fire, a games room and five beautiful en-suite bedrooms, with TV and WiFi. At Chalet Soleil they offer quality, comfort and a personal service with all those little touches you would expect from a five star luxury chalet.
Chalet Isobel - Chatel
Chalet Isobel is a gorgeous self-catered ski chalet in an excellent location close to the Linga lifts in Chatel. Recently stylishly renovated inside, the “picture-perfect” chalet seamlessly mixes its traditional alpine charm with a modern, light and spacious interior.
With stunning views over the mountains and the beautiful Abondance valley, the River Dranse running past at the bottom of the large garden, a hot tub, log fire, table football and TV den, Chalet Isobel just might be exactly what you are looking for!
- Sleeps 8: 4 stylish bedrooms all with private bathrooms.
- Close to the slopes: 500m walk to nearest ski lifts; ski back to within 250m of the chalet; free ski bus stops directly outside the chalet.
- Stunning open plan kitchen/ living/ dining area: Lovely area with log fire. Large south-facing balcony running length of chalet offering wonderful views over the garden, river, valley and mountains.
- All the facilities: Hot tub, table football, large flat screen smart TV (with Apple TV), free wifi, bluetooth speakers.
- Flexible eating options: Self-catered chalet with a fully equipped kitchen – and guests at Chalet Isobel get residents rates at the excellent Le Renard restaurant next door to the chalet for both breakfasts and 3 course dinners.
- Easy to get to: 90 mins from Geneva Airport (we can arrange transfers).
La Corniche - Chatel
What skiers and boarders agree upon is where to stay. No contest it has to be Ski Diamond’s apartment La Corniche. Just think about the big outdoor hot-tub, two bedrooms both en-suite, the fully equipped kitchen, the stunning –and we mean breathtaking- views, topped off by pretty alpine woodwork and comfy leather sofas you understand where they’re coming from.
Check out the website to see that La Corniche has lots more to offer, winter or summer, including amazing value.
Penthouse Caribou - huge self-catering apartment, La Chapelle
Warm and welcoming; Penthouse Caribou is a large self-catered chalet in the beautiful alpine village of La Chapelle d’Abondance.
Opposite its own ski area within the amazing Portes du Soleil ski region, this spacious chalet has great location in the heart of the mountains.
Comfortably sleeping 10-16 people, Penthouse Caribou is ideal for families and large groups in winter and summer alike looking for self-catering.
Les Ecureuils - La Chapelle
Just finished, a stylish 1st floor, 3 bedroom, 57m2 apartment in the charmingly named Les Ecureuils.
It's a short walk to the nearest lift and La Chapelle D'Abondance village centre. The bus stop is directly outside to explore the Portes Du Soleil .
- Underfloor heating
- Double bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Two twin rooms ( beds convert to kingsize )
- Family shower with WC
- Separate WC with sink
- 6x4m Living, Dining, Kitchen area all mod cons
- Large balcony
- Comfy 3x3m Sofa
- Wifi with Smart TV
- Ski storage room
Chalet Chocolat - Chatel
Chalet Chocolat is conveniently nestled between the two main Châtel lifts, Linga and Pré-la-Joux, close to town but secluded enough to enjoy the beauty of nature. Self catering but with options for flexible catering. Sleeps 8 in 4 bedrooms, 2 en suite. Open plan living with real log fire. Satellite TV, WIFI, Wii, iPad, iPod docking station. Store cupboard essentials. Feather duvets, Egyptian cotton linen, big fluffy towels, hairdryers and complimentary toiletries.
Outside is the south facing balcony, table and chairs, barbeque, Bikes and a garden to make it an ideal summer stay.
Chalet Chantecler – self-catering Chatel
Chalet Chantecler is:-
• a five bedroomed chalet
• with stunning south facing views over Chatel
• available on a self-catering basis
Situated in the Rue Roitet, Chalet Chantecler enjoys a panoramic south-facing sun-filled view over the village and the valley. Three of the five bedrooms have direct access onto the balcony so as to make the most of the wonderful view. Access to the village is easy, whether on foot, by car, or by ski-bus, the nearest stop for which is about 75 metres along the road from the steps up to the chalet. The Chalet has its own garage and parking space.
Chalet Morclan – self-catering Chalet
- Four bedrooms: 1 large single (occasional double); 1 room with bunk beds; 1 room with 3 single beds; 1 room with king-size double bed. All have duvets and pillows – bed linen local hire.
- 1 bathroom – bath and shower; 1 shower room/WC; 1 separate WC
- Well-equipped kitchen – electric oven and hob, dishwasher, microwave etc.
- Dining area – seating 8 people
- Cosy living room – comfortable sofas; wood-burning stove; TV with access to French satellite channels; DVD player with range of videos; hi-fi system; selection of board games, puzzles and books.
- Utility area with washing machine.
- Basement for storing ski equipment and bikes.
- 1 lockable garage + additional car parking space.
Residence Perce Neige – self-catering apartment
Situated in the village of Chatel in the area "de Loy", with 2 double bedrooms and put up bed in lounge.
- 100m from the kids' ski area "Marmottons"
- Close to shops, restaurants and commercial area
- Free buses to the ski lifts
- Situated on the second floor, with lift
- Accommodation with kitchenette, clic-clac bed, balcony, TV, DVD player, raclette and fondue
- 2 bedrooms with double bed
- Bathroom with bath and shower
- Closed garage and parking outside.
- Ski storage
Chalet Gallois - Chatel
Chalet Gallois is a charming traditional chalet situated between Chatel village centre and Linga. The chalet is full of character with a large open living area complete with wood burning stove, chestnut flooring and authentic wooden beams. It accommodates 10 people in comfort.
There are five bedrooms and three bathrooms, two with a shower and one with a ‘Jacuzzi’ style bath.
Sauna and playroom with a table football, parking for 2-3 cars, Wifi, TV and DVD, games console, iPod compatible Bose sound system
Chalet Le Blancho - self-catering apartment
- Apartment with 3 rooms - 70 sq m
- 6/7 persons
- Spacious and cosy apartment located on the Linga Way (Etringa)
- 400m from the village centre and close to all commerce
- Fitted kitchen, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with separated toilet, television with
- British channels and free wifi access